Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing
applications using Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming
· Develop software programs using the Microsoft .NET suite,
including ASP.NET, BizTalk, Web Forms, MVC, Web Controls, Web API, Angular4,
Web Services, WCF, Window Services and Microsoft SQL Server;
Develop SQL stored procedures/queries and other Transact SQL
Be able to understand business requirements and
develop software to meet those requirements.
· Using POSTMAN to test the Web API and for the
Angular application, used Jasmine Framework and Karma as a runner tool.
· Handling project continuous deployment and
continuous integration by using Microsoft Azure cloud computing service;
· Perform Validation Procedures using tools such as
Jenkins for Continuous Integration and development to build and deploy and to
improve code quality; and
· Work with version control tools such as TFS and
GitHub for managing the code
Minimum Education Requirement: This position requires at the minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a directly related field or the equivalent.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Attn : HR- Manager, 666 plainsboro Road, Suite 230, Plainsboro, NJ-08536